We are opening but we need your help…
We are all adjusting to the new reality of doing business under COVID-19 but it is important for everyone to understand that this is a SHARED RESPONSIBILITY. We have made some physical changes and will also be introducing organizational changes which will impact how people can purchase and pay for items. Please keep in mind:
- We anticipate that there will be longer wait times to get into our nursery and payment areas based on customer count limits. Please be patient.
- There will be limited assistance available from staff as a result of social distancing and the extra cleaning tasks they need to undertake.
- Our hours have been reduced to allow staff time to restock and water etc.
Ways to help:
- Review our catalogue and shopping guide to prepare for your visit. This will save you time and help with traffic flow.
- Consider phoning in, ordering online, or emailing your order for pickup. We have a wireless debit machine.
- Try to handle only items you intend to purchase. Outside handwash stations have been installed.
- Try to minimize use of our public washrooms as that will help reduce our staff cleaning requirements.
- RESPECT SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Please DO NOT VISIT if you have or are showing signs of any communicable health issues or are a person at risk.
- Please limit your shopping to one person per family.